19-22 October 2020
Monday – Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m
Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
HUNGEXPO Budapest Congress and Exhibition Center
H-1101 Budapest Albertirsai út 10.
Pedestrian entrance: Gate III.
Tickets on the spot can be purchased with touch-to-pay bank cards or with HelloPay card.
If you do not have a touch-to-pay bank card, tickets can be purchased with a HelloPay card by following these steps:
1. Get a HelloPay card at a cashier in Entrance Hall III.
2. The HelloPay card can be used immediately to buy a ticket.
Daily ticket: 3500 HUF
Pensioner and student ticket: 2900 HUF
Student group ticket: 1700 HUF / person
For student groups over 10 persons
Admission is free after preliminiary professional registration. Click HERE to register!
How to get there
– By underground no. 2 (M2) direct connection by bus “EXPO járat” (bus 10) from the Metro terminus “Örs vezér tere”
– By tram no. 37 from the “Blaha Lujza tér” respectively
– By car from “Kerepesi út” – from the direction of the city center
Parking is free of charge
Electric car charger station: in P5 parking place
Expo Bistro Restaurant in pavilion A, Grand Passage Restaurant in pavilion G and further buffet and restaurants.
The use of cloakroom is free of charge and it is located next to Expo Bistro Restaurant (pavilion A, 201).
ATM, if it is needed:
At the door no. 15 of Pavilion G on the Passage (OTP)
Entrance Hall III.