SAVE THE DATE
16-18 November 2021
Nearly a decade ago, we created the Automotive Hungary exhibition as a meeting forum for the stakeholders of the Hungarian automotive industry: car manufacturers, suppliers as well as small and medium enterprises.
The event has always been dedicated to showcasing the latest technologies and trends so it’s natural for us to focus this year’s exhibition and the related conferences on artificial intelligence, 5G, electric drives and industry 4.0.
AUTOMOTIVE HUNGARY provides programmes and meeting or cooperation opportunities that can help exhibitors to accomplish their goals, to grow or to get answers to their questions. No matter what their reasons are for coming, we work so that everyone could go home satisfied after the event.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU TO
THE MEETING OF HUNGARY’S AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY!
WHY YOU WILL FIND IT WORTHWHILE TO EXHIBIT:
- The most prestigious Hungarian automotive exhibition with a fundamental regional role
- You can showcase your products for Hungarian and international professional visitors and the key market players
- Customized services help to boost the efficiency of your exhibition
- The exhibition has extensive professional and governmental support and rich professional programs
- High-quality lectures, conferences and business forums are organised for industry representatives and decision makers
- National and cross-border media campaign, DM campaign and mobilization of membership of regional professional organizations in the automotive sector precede the exhibition
- Potential business partners from the CEE region, who visit the same place at the same time to get an insight into the supply, the market players, the opportunities offered by the various industries as well as the latest trends and innovations
- The event is a great opportunity to build relationships with existing clients and acquiring new ones
- EXTRA DISCOUNT: if you participate in the Y2021 event, you can book your place for 2022 with a discount up to 50%
AUTOMOTIVE HUNGARY is for bringing together domestic and international suppliers and service providers of the automotive industry at all levels. Meetings and collaborations may have never been as important in the industry as they are in today’s structural transformation. In these circumstances, it’s very difficult to make a well-informed investment decision; you need to collect information and conduct personal meetings. Our goal is to help Hungarian suppliers and service providers involved in all levels of the automotive industry to meet at this exhibition. It’s very important for them to retain or, hopefully, to improve their positions attained in the supplier chain, despite the ongoing changes.
VIRTUAL EXTENSION – HYBRID EXHIBITION
In addition to the exhibition carried out in the conventional physical space, exhibitors and visitors can also join the event virtually, as we extend the on-site exhibition with a virtual module.
OUR PROFESSIONAL PARTNERS
- MAGE – Society of Hungarian Automotive Industry
- MAJOSZ – Hungarian National Association of Machinery and Power Engineering Industries
- HIPA – Hungarian Investment Promotion Agency
- autopro.hu – Automotive industry trade portal
INDUSTRY DAYS 2020 AND AUTOMOTIVE HUNGARY 2020 TRADE EXHIBITIONS
Despite the lower exhibitor and visitor turnout due to the coronavirus, the participants still had positive views on the recently concluded INDUSTRY DAYS International Industrial Trade Exhibition, which was concurrently hosted on this occasion with the AUTOMOTIVE HUNGARY International Trade Exhibition for Automotive Industry Suppliers at the HUNGEXPO Budapest Congress and Exhibition Center. The business partners agreed that re-launching the economy depends, amongst other things, on whether companies find networking opportunities such as those offered by the current event. The organizers of the exhibition introduced exceptionally strict health and hygienic measures which were observed to minimise the risk of infection. More: HERE
According to the participants of the 7th AUTOMOTIVE HUNGARY exhibition of international automotive industry suppliers and the concurrently organized Autótechnika-Autodiga exhibition, both events were highly successful in terms of their professional and business goals. Coming from 15 countries, the 200 exhibitors and the many professional programmes attracted over 10 000 visitors to HUNGEXPO Budapest Conference and Exhibition Center. More: HERE
Patronage of the event in 2019: Dr. László Palkovics, Hungarian Minister of Innovation and Technology