Through the help of our professional partners, we’ve compiled a programme with numerous interesting, professionally meaningful, high quality events, focused around 3 key topics covering all fields of the automotive industry (BUSINESS, SCIENCE, CAREER):
- Conference on intelligent vehicles hosted by the Ministry for National Economy
- Hungarian Investment Promotion Agency (HIPA) - Association of Hungarian Automotive Component Manufacturers (MAJOSZ) Suppliers’ Forum
- Hungarian Investment Promotion Agency (HIPA) - Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) Suppliers’ Forum
- edubiz 2017 – Symposium and partner gathering on resource development and future planning in the region (Organizers: CEEPUS and local global) For more info: http://2017.edubiz.de/
- Engineer training on the IATF 16969 transition – From 1 October 2017, a new obligatory auditing system is being introduced in the automotive industry, the new IATF 16949 quality management requirement. The TEQUA Management Consultancy Office will provide assistance in the transition and help suppliers optimize their expenditure through a half-day training session.
- AUTOMOTIVE HUNGARY TECHTOGETHER competition for student groups enrolled in technical higher education, click HERE to read more