SAVE THE DATE!
AUTOMOTIVE HUNGARY in 2019 between 16-18 October
at HUNGEXPO Budapest Fair Center
Patronage of the event: Dr. László Palkovics, Hungarian minister for innovation and technology
The 6th AUTOMOTIVE HUNGARY International Trade Exhibition for Automotive Industry Suppliers and the 27th AUTÓTECHNIKA-AUTODIGA International Vehicle Maintenance Industry Trade Exhibition were greatly successful events at HUNGEXPO Budapest Fair Center. The professional conferences organized alongside the exhibition were held with a full house. According to the participants, the B2B Supplier Forum was especially successful with a high number of business deals made there. One of the most successful automotive exhibitions of recent years finished on 19th October. The three-day event had 255 exhibitors from 15 countries, which means a 16% growth compared to 2017. The increased interest also showed in the number of visitors, which exceeded last year’s figures by 20% per day on average. More: HERE
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRESENCE AND HAVING CONTRIBUTED TO THE SUCCESS OF THE EVENT!
- Besides the four Hungarian car manufacturers – Audi, Mercedes, Opel and Suzuki - several significant companies will await the professionals, like TIER1, TIER2 and TIER3 suppliers, service providers connected to the industry, collective stands of governmental and trade institutes
- 254 exhibitors from 14 countries, like England, France and Germany
- The companies are not only preparing with business, but with HR offers as well
Click HERE to see exhibitors' list!
- Programs built on thematical points „BUSINESS, SCIENCE, CARREER”
- "Innovation - the driving force behind the automotive industry" conference of the Ministry for Innovation and Technology
- Industry 4.0 conference in the organisation of a AHAI (MAGE) and Portfolio
- "The e-mobility in an other way 4.” conference in the organization of Budapest and Pest County Chamber of Engineers
- AHAI(MAGE) – MAJOSZ – HIPA B2B Supplier Forum
- TechTogether – competition of engineer students
- Postgraduate courses of engineering in several topics
- "Packaging is not only for protecting the product" conference of the Hungarian Association for Packaging and Material Handling
- Electrician training on electric car charging stations organized by Schneider Electric
- Presentations of 3D printing solutions and trends in the automotive industry
Click HERE to see the full program!
- Association of the Hungarian Automotive Industry (MAGE)
- National Alliance of Hungarian Vehicle Part Manufacturers (MAJOSZ)
- Hungarian Investment Promotion Agency (HIPA)
CO-EVENT AUTÓTECHNIKA-AUTODIGA – International Vehicle Maintenance Industry Trade Exhibition